Keeping your instruments accurate
To maximise your investment in your Spectra® Precision instruments, Vantage dealers recommend regular maintenance and calibration.
Calibration ensures your instrument continues to meet the manufacturers accuracy specifications, particularly with rigorous handling. We recommend annual calibration as a minimum or anytime you suspect your instrument has received damage or a significant bump which could affect its performance and accuracy.
Through our Australia-wide Trimble-accredited branches, we offer calibration for:
- Laser Levels
- Pipe lasers
- Auto Levels
- Total Stations
- Laser Distance Meters
What our Calibration service provides:
- Our factory trained technicians utilise Trimble designed calibration ranges and specialist service tools to ensure your instrument continues to meet the specifications it was designed to deliver
- We utilise our calibration ranges to calibrate your instrument to ensure it meets the accuracy specifications outlined in the service manuals
- We adjust, clean and undertake any necessary minor repairs to ensure your instrument is working as designed
- We provide you with a calibration certificate for your records that confirms your instrument is continuing to operate within specifications
- We have the ability to service most brands